VISUALIZING & ANALYZING BIG DATA
Increasing of aging fields, retrieving, managing & analyzing the right data from oilfield operations are becoming more complex. Data mining & history matching are important to convert data into actionable intelligence & creating predictive analytics. Integrated Intelligent Operation (IIO) enable rapid information sharing even from the most remote operations as well enhance collaboration & operational awareness. Specifically in chemical program management, RUBY makes information analyzing process on the fly.
HISTORY OF RUBY
We experience handling chemical program and project for more than 30 years. Throughout the process we identified there is gap when it come to data analyzing, reporting, data integrity & information sharing. After couples of audit & discussion we found out we need solution solve this issue. In 2008 we start to realize this idea and continue development until today, and there is RUBY. Diagram below shows the history and timeline of this technology evolve and move on
OBJECTIVE OF CHEMICAL PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
1. Manage Chemical Performance – The right chemical application for enhancing production operation
2.Manage Budget – gain cost saving with control spends (Within ACV)
3. Manage HSE – Minimize hazards to people, facility & environment
1.People & Environment : Mobility of skilled engineers – recruitment of young; inexperienced engineers; over-utilization of service companies for technical support
2. Process : Operation getting more complex (matured fields, secondary recovery, EOR, deepwater production)
3. Technology : Data overload; utilizing aging, inefficient tools (conventional database, spreadsheet)
INTELLIGENT INTEGRATED OPERATION (IIO)
Data is the new oil. Big data is the reality of production operation; the proliferation of structured and unstructured data that floods Operation on a daily basis – and if managed well, it can deliver powerful insights.Imagine being able to analyze data “on-the-fly” to determine the root cause of failures. Or detect bottle nect before it affects revenue. Implementing the right solutions to make the most of your data – from data management to analytics – can be key to operational success – efficient & productive.
As data volumes continue to grow, how can you make the move from a focus on speed to a focus on smarts? IIO lead to data visualization through rapid integration & trending, 24/7 accessibility & visibility, rapid 360 degree collaboration of quality data.
1. Maximize human resource potentials & contribution (smarter engineers, diligent operators)
2. Controlled chemical spends (and gain savings from reduced upsets & inconsistency)
3. Sustain value creation & capture
Download reference file: – RUBY Reference PDF